Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Wray Christmas Letter 2019




Merry Christmas! We hope this letter finds you and yours well. 


Zoey (5) started Kindergarten and enjoyed performing on her competitive dance team at The Dance Club.
She has thoroughly enjoyed taking jazz, Ballet, and tap classes. She also did a season of soccer (per Judd's
request), but unfortunately did not love that as much. She talks about gymnastics nonstop and has convinced
me to put her in gymnastics starting this next year. 


Isla (3) loves talking and can keep a story going for 10+ minutes without taking any breaks.When she is not
talking, she can be found walking around the house singing “Let It Go” from Frozen as loud as she can. Isla
enjoys playing with Nixon and walking to Zoey's bus stop. Her world is full of friends and days of play and
she is also excited to start dance and preschool in the fall. 


Judd became a regional manager at Aptive this year and had the fastest growing region at his company.
He loves dirt biking with his brother and nephews down in Moab and in the mountains behind our house.
This summer, he drove his dirt bike off a cliff (luckily he bailed before also going off) and totaled it. He used
the insurance money to buy an electric bike (think the Tesla of dirt bikes) and has enjoyed being totally silent
when driving around. Judd spent most of the summer traveling to his different teams throughout the country.
He visited San Diego, Tampa, Newark, Long Island, DC, and Indianapolis. 


I continued growing my Pilates business (Mountain West Pilates) and teaching at UVU and BYU. I trained for
and ran the St. George Marathon in October. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed long distance running
and am currently training for the Disney World Marathon in January. I attended two personal development
and business conferences this year--one in Minneapolis and the other in South Carolina. I have a passion
for learning and growing so these were a major treat for me. I continued on my path to took two more
advanced STOTT Pilates courses this year--one for mat and the other for reformer. I love my Pilates clients
and working with them. It brings me so much joy to share my passion with others. 


One of my highlights this year was getting chickens. My aunt and uncle are chicken experts and with their help,
I now have 11 chickens! The girls have learned how to collect eggs, check their food and water, and carry them
around! Judd is not as thrilled about the chickens as I am but he is always a good sport and will help me with
their chores when I need it. 


We took a few trips this year that was such a treat to my soul. We went to Disneyland, Goblin Valley, and
Southern Utah a few times. Judd and I were able to sneak away on two kid-free trips. One to NYC and New
Jersey, where we visited Judd’s mission, and this fall to the Dominican Republic to hang out on the beach
and drink endless virgin Pina Coladas. 


We are grateful for the many prayers in our behalf. Thank you to our neighbors, family, and those nearby
who offer invaluable friendship for us and our daughters. I am so thankful for our Savior. I can’t put into words
the gratitude I feel for his atonement. I second what Paul wrote years ago, “For I am persuaded, that neither
death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height,
nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus
our Lord.” Romans 8:38-39 Thank you for being a part of our lives. I hope that you feel your Savior’s love for
you this season and new year. Love you all.


Best,
Camie, Judd, Zoey, and Isla 


No comments:

Post a Comment