Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ketchup? No, catch-up.


I realized that I haven’t written a blog post in a while.  My first thought was that it must be that I don’t have much to say/update.  Then I realized that was far from the truth.  I always have a ton to say.  Judd isn’t even sure he can remember a time when I didn’t have a ton to say.  I guess I have just kind of got to that time when you are in the middle of school and suddenly you get into a schedule (mine is usually school, dance, pinterest/facebook, bed) and you think that you don’t have time for anything else.  But it would be so selfish of me to not make better use of time and express some gratitude.  Yes, I know that it is November and I am not just doing it because of Thanksgiving.  If anything, I am doing this because my birthday is in 10 days and I want everyone to remember.  Joke.  But really though.  My birthday is my favorite holiday.  Anyway, back to the whole sentimental, grateful stuff….  I was able to see my sister Shelby for the first time in over a year.  I didn’t realize how much I missed her until I saw her again.  Growing up it was the family joke that I had four moms instead of one.  That is what happens when you have three older sisters.  Either way, I love them all so much and am so blessed that they are in my life.  I mean, who else would have taught me “light as a feather, stiff as a board,” or how to spell Adidas?  I am a lucky one that is for sure. 
I also couldn’t help but be grateful for my hot husband.  And by hot I mean wonderful and amazing.  Guess who takes Nixon out to go potty when it is freezing outside?  Judd.  And guess who does the dishes when I don’t want to?  Judd.  And guess who lets me buy a box of grasshoppers when I really shouldn’t?  Judd.  All of that and a great personality. 
So even though school seems a little daunting right now I know that I am beyond blessed and I am grateful for that every day.  Hopefully I will do better in updating everyone about me life!


No comments:

Post a Comment